Discover Guimaras: Pitstop Cafe

The Pitstop is originally known for its Mango Pizza. Due to the successful business operations it had for the past few years, the owner actually branched out to three more food business establishments, The Grillers and Pitstop Cafe, and Pitstop Pasalubong Center. These three area actually located in the same building. Anyway, I just want to focus in one new food establishment, the Pitstop Cafe.

It opened last March 31, 2014 but I haven't had the time to visit it until early this May 2014 due to my busy schedule. Anyway, my mom and I decided to come here while waiting for it's neighboring bank to open.

                                 
This is how it looks from the outside.




Their menu, I highly recommend their Guimaras Blend. It's  perfect for summer. 


That's my mom. Hi Mama! :D





You can order food from The Grillers and eat at the cafe. We actually did that. 


This is their Guimaras Blend. 


And this is the lunch we had. We actually came back for lunch with my twin brothers. 

So if you happen to visit the Island of Guimaras, you can stop by this cafe and have some refreshment. It is located along the highway, at Old Site, San Miguel, Jordan Guimaras. 

Comments

  1. The Grillers and Pitstop Cafe, and Pitstop Pasalubong Center. These three area actually located in the same building. Anyway, I just want to focus in one new food establishment, the Pitstop Cafe. discover more

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts