Discover Iloilo: Masu Cafe

I have been always fond of travelling and eating. Although Iloilo is a small city, you can actually find great places to eat here. One time, while riding the Leganes SM City Highway jeepney, I passed by this hidden Indian-Nepales foodplace, Masu Cafe. I was on  my way to SM City Mandurriao and decided to come back next time with friends. Anyway, this kind of jeepney route is new due to reconstruction of Jaro bridge.

So last Friday, I decided to come here with two of my good friends, Eggai and Razel.

This is how it looks like from the inside. The area is small. We went there for lunch and we were the only customers there. Not that many people might have discovered the place yet. 

This is what there menu looks like, included here are the food they serve and the prices. 



We ordered this Chicken Pakoda, the sauce provided were chili sauce and tomato ketchup. 


 Then we had this Beryani Rice which is rice cooked with curry and chicken. This is already enough for 3 people. 

For vegetables, we had Aloo Gobi, which has cauliflower and potatoes cooked with a special blend of spices. 

These two lovely ladies ate this spicy Indian-Nepalese fusion food with me. 

We also had Tandoori Naan. All the food we ordered were good for three people and it cost us between 400 - 500 pesos only. 

If you are wondering if there are desserts, well they do actually offer a dessert for the day which you can see in the green board.

I strongly recommend that you go there before you feel very hungry. They still have to cook the food you will order and you might have to wait for a little while. While dining there, I have actually overheard that their burgers are in demand. They received a lot of orders that day for delivery. There were also two bank employees who had lunch there and ordered burgers. I will definitely be back and try their in demand burger. 

Comments

  1. Hi,

    posted this blog on iloilo city page in G+ : https://plus.google.com/b/104450613832940843800/104450613832940843800/posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, so where is Masu cafe exactly located?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's located at Jalandoni St., Jaro, Iloilo City. You can ride a taxi going there. It's situated near a carwash which is the right side of the road going to SM Mandurriao, and in front of Misono, a Japanese restaurant. I hope you understand my description. :)) It is kinda hard to find actually, but you will see a huge tarpaulin, advertising the restaurant. I hope this is helpful. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh it's near to my kin's place

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was able to meet the owner and he was such a nice young man! I highly recommend this place if you want Indian cuisine! I just hope they will have a branch here in Manila the soonest! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts