Discover Iloilo: Aromatico Cafe

I am really fond of looking for nice places to eat. I look for new food to try and a nice ambiance to relax or study. There's actually this cafe located at Villa, Iloilo City called Aromatico Cafe. It gives off a homey kind of feeling the moment you enter the cafe. The cafe is not packed with customers during the few times I've went there. It's actually quite far from the city area but it's near John B. Lacson Colleges Foundation University - Villa Campus. The food they offer is always freshly cooked and are also very affordable. Going here is a nice experience especially when you want to pass some time. It's also a good place to study due to few people coming here and only Villa jeepneys and private vehicles pass by the area. Aromatico Cafe is really worth the time and effort coming and dining.

This picture is taken by the staff of the Cafe. Thank you! This is my friend, Razel, and I. She's kinda my food hunting buddy. 

 This is how it looks like from the inside. It really feels nice just by looking outside the window whether it's rainy or sunny outside. 



 We chose to sit outside and savor the fresh air while doing our favorite past time, crocheting. The second floor is still part of the cafe which can be rented for special occasions like birthdays, christening, and other occasions where you want to celebrate with a number of friends in privacy. 


 This is is how their menu looks like. I forgot to take a picture of the food they offer. But they offer quite delicious food for a very good price.

 I forgot the name of this dish I ordered, I came here last August this year and just decided to blog this. I apologize for my lack of information. It took a while for my order to be delivered to the table but it was worth the wait. 


This is actually one of my favorite dishes here, their banana-jackfruit turon with sesame seeds and caramel sauce. I really like the taste and so will you. 


It surely was a peaceful cafe. You can reach this place by riding a Villa Baybay jeepney. The cafe is located at Bonifacio St. Villa, Arevalo, Iloilo City. Enjoy food hunting and keep visiting my blog. 

Comments

Popular Posts