Iloilo's Dova Brunch Cafe

I have been living in Manila starting May 2014 to middle of October 2014 to review for my CPA board exam so I haven't really have any idea about what's going on in Iloilo. A lot of my friends have actually posted photos of food from Dova Brunch Cafe so when I came back last October after taking the exam, I went there with my two good friends, Jashi and Eggai. By the way, I am keeping this blog as my food diary. I can't really assure my readers that I can give you good photos or complete info. I just write in what I think about the food I eat and places I go to. So anyway, this is actually a bit late but here I go.



This is how the interior looks like.


Jashi on my left. 




Eggai's Triple Cheese Burger.


I ordered their Blue Cheese Burger.




Jashi ordered the Querida Burger. 


Here's a photo of us, Jashi, me, and Eggai. Yeah, I was really fat that time because I was eating too much weeks and during the two weeks of my board exam. 

Finny, a friend of mine who had already eaten here, recommended their Rosemary Chicken but the three of us wanted to try their burgers. Anyway, the pattie, for me, isn't well seasoned, but overall the food's okay. I might come back here, but probably it will be in a long time. Dova Brunch Cafe is located at Huervana Extension Street, Lapaz, Iloilo City, just across Lapaz Plaza. 



Comments

Popular Posts