Discover Kapitolyo, Pasig : Silantro Fil-Mex Kantina




I just passed the May 2015 Philippine CPA board exam and I visited a friend, Chennee, around the area to give my handouts to her. We were not able to hang out for a month since I was concentrating on my board exam review. After her office hours, we decided to have dinner at Silantro, which I heard from Arianne is the best in the area.


We were not able to sit immediately since there are a lot of people dining in this place and the queue is long. But the services are fast and our orders were already taken while we wait for a vacant table.


For starters we ordered this beef nachos which the waiter recommended as their best seller, truly, it did not disappoint us. I will come back for this. This cost us 180 pesos.


We also had this Lucha Taco in soft taco shell with three different kinds of meat, beef, lamb and chicken. This cost us 110 pesos.

We ordered three of their main courses:

Rib Finger, 220 pesos. 



Silantro's Pork Ribs, 270 pesos.



Grilled Porkchop, 210 pesos.






We paid a little bit over 1000 pesos but the food was filling and delicious. That was already affordable considering there were three of us. Yes, I got a new haircut. A new haircut comes with a new career coming. Till my next entry. Adios!






Comments

Popular Posts