Discover Guimaras: Banzada Restaurant

My friends call me "The Great Third Wheel", that is because most of them are in a relationship and it's okay with them if I tag along. One of the few good things of being a third wheel is that you get to eat for free! HAHAHAHA! Well, it actually depends, however, I also serve as a photographer to capture their special moments. Anyway, my good friends, Glenn Marie and Gershom visited me here in Guimaras last January 2nd. I also did accompany them to Trappist Monastery and afterwards we decided to eat at Banzada Restaurant. I have always thought of stopping by here and eat, but it is a place where you should really take time to go to. Banzada can be seen along the way to Nueva Valencia where most of the beautiful beach resorts are located. This time, we really made time to come here. So here are some pictures that I have taken of the place.

This is the sign on the side of the road. It's faded already.



This is how it looked like upon entering the restaurant premises.




These are the cottages which you can choose to eat or sit and relax. 




This is how the inside of their big cottages look like. You can have your food served here but they charge 50 pesos for the service. 






The big cottage. 


This is their small cottage. 





We ordered this Pork Sisig which is they reffered.
One of their best sellers as wel, Squid Calamares.

You can also take time to enjoy the view of Mango Orchards along the way while waiting for the jeepney to pass by. It cost  us 13 pesos each to San Miguel where they changed jeep again to Jordan Wharf, the fare is also 13 pesos. So, when you have time, please do visit Banzada. I'll post the menu next time. It's actually a nice place to relax and have some bottles of beer. If you think you're to drunk to travel back to Iloilo or San Miguel, they have guest rooms which you can stay for an amount I haven't asked. Hahaha! Sorry about that.

Comments

Popular Posts