Discover Iloilo: ἔλεος ; Eleos

ἔλεος or Eleos in transliteration which all of us can read, is a new restaurant/cafe which opened in Iloilo about three weeks ago. My friend, Razel and I were on our way to San Joaquin for a church visit when I saw the new place. ἔλεος means mercy in Greek but the restaurant does not serve Greek food. But don't get disappointed. I too thought of trying Greek food here, but they do serve delightful desserts and hearty meals. So here are some pictures I've taken with my camera phone and I do apologize for my poor photography skills. :))



This is how the restaurant looks like from the outside. I was a bit worried at first because I thought it might have been a designer's boutique. 





They only have three tables in creative wood designs like so in the three pictures above. But they still have more tables in the rooftop.



These is how the rooftop looks like. There are more tables here so you can bring more friends with you if you want to celebrate special occasions or just a casual date with girlfriends.


This door leads to the stairs going down. 

The toilet is located in the rooftop. HAHAHA! I thought that I should post this too. 



This is there menu. The desserts are not included here, but they do offer classic desserts you can find in cafes such as cheesecakes, chocolate cakes and pies. I apologize for the top menu pic, it's blurry. They do have a creative way of naming their menu. 

Razel ordered this Blueberry Cheesecake. 


While I ordered this classic Chocolate Cake. I am a bit picky with my desserts, I don't like them when they are too sweet. I was a bit hesitant at first when I ordered this Chocolate Cake because sometimes they can bee too bitter or too sweet for me. But this Chocolate Cake impressed me because I really did like the taste! I would also recommend their Blueberry Cheesecake. A slice of this two cakes cost 75 pesos each. 




This is Hera's Choice which Razel ordered. 

And I ordered Zeus' Delight. These two are actually their best seller as they said. You can choose any kind of pasta for the Food for the Gods Menu. Razel ordered their Tuna Carbonara while I had their Seafood Pasta. Razel isn't actually fond of eating tuna, but we liked their Tuna Carbonara. 

I only found shrimps in their Seafood Pasta, a bit disappointing, but they made it using their own tomato sauce made from normal tomatoes we see in supermarkets. I call them native tomatoes. Hahah! It was actually my first time eating that kind of tomato sauce, but I can say, it needs a bit of pepper, oregano, and basil. Not that I am an expert in cooking but this is just from my own opinion. 


This is my good friend Razel and Hera's Choice. 


While this is me your friendly blogger and Zeus' Delight. By the way for the drinks they only have coke products for the meantime and service water. 

ἔλεος is located at Avancena St., Molo, Iloilo City. Fastest way to go here is by riding a taxi cab, it can be seen on the right side of the road going to Villa. You can also ride Villa and Oton jeepneys. Try to visit the restaurant when you have time!

Comments

Popular Posts