Amo Yamie Crib at Gordi

It was about past 10 pm of October 9 when one of Gordi's staff came to the study area to invite us, who were studying there, at the Amo Yamie Crib in the second floor. The cafe will actually open the following day and we were asked to participate in their promition. We were actually offered free coffee. I am not a coffee person actually, but I was just curious on how the cafe looks like so I came along. This is, so far, the coolest cafe I've seen. There's also a movie house beside which is also owned by the owner of Amo Yamie. The name of the cafe came from "amor" which means love and "yummy" thus Amo Yamie was coined.

Here's there menu:









This is what I ordered the following day when I was trying to relax for the upcoming second half of the CPA board exam this October.

Lava Cake



Hot Mocha Drink



This is the view from my spot.




This is my favorite among the decoration inside. This tree-like structure.



Since the opening of the cafe, it has been a popular spot for the students in nearby univeristies such as Centro Escolar University and College of San Beda. So try to visit when you're in the area. It is located at the 2nd Floor of Gordi Plaza Ladies Dormitory, 2125 Legarda St., Quiapo, Metro Manila. 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts