Discover Guimaras: Buenas Pastille Cafe


I  found this cafe last October 16, when I went to my younger brother's Takraw championship game. It is located strategically at the center of the municipality of Buenavista, one of the districts of Guimaras. The municipal office is just on the opposite side of this cafe, there's also a national high school and state college near it. 

You can immediately notice this building on front of the municipal office.


This is how it looks like inside. It wasn't air conditioned, but the place is refreshing. Their tables and chairs are custom made.


They've got more space on the 3rd floor.


The view from the terrace. 


Their menu, the prices fit my blog very well, and also in my budget. 



Jasmine tea, my all time favorite.





Their club sandwich, I had it wrapped to go, my Mom was on a hurry when we came.




Their blueberry cheesecake, 60 pesos.


This is their red velevet cake, it costs 450 pesos and 30 pesos per slice. My brothers are picky eater yet they liked this cake very much. Sweetness level is average. 


They cook their food from scratch and they specially mentioned their burger patties, definitely no extenders. You are certainly assured that you get the best of what you pay for. But you have to wait for a little while for your order. The cafe is quite far from my home so I don't know if I'll be back, but I strongly recommend this to those who happen to pass by this area. 

Comments

Popular Posts