Discover Greenfield District: Kanin Club

So that day with Arianne was not over yet and since another friend of mine, Roselle, came to Greenfield, we decided to have dinner at Kanin Club. Actually, Arianne and I are still a bit stuffed from lunch before so we only two viands and 2 rice.

This is the Pork Barbecue. Looks different than what we expected but it was very delicious. Definitely not your ordinary pork barbecue.


This the Sizzling Squid. Kinda bit fishy for me but it was good too.


Food we ordered, brown rice is for me. 




Eating here kinda feels like eating at a really old traditional Filipino house. The ambiance and the food complements every experience of eating here. It sorta gave me the feeling that if I wanna eat real Filipino food I should go back here. 

Comments

Popular Posts