Discover Kapitolyo, Pasig: Greeka Kouzina



Arianne and I were having our usual once in a while date where we catch up with what's happening in our early 20's. As usual, Kapitolyo was our destination. I have read in spot.ph that Greek Kouzina was one of the top restaurants in the area. Coincidentally, we passed by in the street where it was located and also that time, we both wanted to try something different than usual like Greek cuisine.


We entered the restaurant at about 2 pm, not your ideal time for lunch and sort of too advance for snacks. But we were hungry and decided to order lunch here. So here are the pictures of its interior.

Yes, very nice and cozy.


I love the hanging lanterns. 


The cover of their menu. By the way the flower is from the Naga tree, Naga flower which I picked along the way to Kapitolyo from Greenfield District. Greek Kouzina's menu is available in different sites such as munchpunch.com and spot,ph. 


Our appetizer, Hummus with Pita bread, 130 pesos.


Moussaka, 180 pesos.


Arni Lemonato, Roast Lamb, 580 pesos. This is the best lamb we've ever tasted.



Greeka Kouzina has a few branches in Manila. you can check their Facebook page for more info. We paid over 800 pesos which was quite affordable already. However, there are still other good restaurants which are cheaper. Anyway, it wouldn't hurt my wallet if I do this once in a while.



Arianne and I. Till my next food adventure!


Comments

Popular Posts