Discover Greenfield District : Le Miel Cafe


I have been pretty useless for  month now, and I have been very delayed in my blog posts. I have been very busy with looking and applying for jobs and things don't go according to what I imagined and planned it to be. Passing the CPA board exam will not make everything fall into places and instead it just made me realize that being an adult, is quite challenging. I wish sometimes that I go back to being a student without having to think about how I manage my finances. Anyway, life must move forward and enough with these depressing realizations. So here's my review about this cafe.


Le Miel Cafe is located at Greenfield District and this is how the interior looks like.


I'd like to try their teas here. I am quite a tea lover you know.






I do love the decorations here and the colors too.




So Arianne ordered the Matcha Frappe, I always order that too but that time I decided to try their Red Velvet Frappe. The price is reasonable for the quality of the drinks for me.


And of course here's a picture of us. Till my next post.

Comments

Popular Posts