Discover Iloilo: Kollabo Kitchen


I wasn't actually planning on posting this on my blog that's why I didn't take any decent photos from the event, not that I can actually take any decent photos. Anyway, this blog is my food diary so here is Kollabo Kitchen, located at San Rafael, Mandurriao, Iloilo City. 

After passing the board exam, I wen home to the City of Love and of course had to meet up with some of my high school friends. Finny and I wanted to try this Korean pork grilling kind of thing so we decided to eat here. 

This cost 300 pesos good for two with unlimited side dishes. 

These are the side dishes, I liked the candied anchovies, kimchi and mashed sweet potato. The white one was like maja blanca, a filipino dessert made of coconut milk and cornstarch, and we never touched the peas. 

Yaaaay! Grilling! 

Trina and Franzyn ordered chicken with vegetables.The dish was actually more like vegetables with chicken. The restaurant is a fusion of Japanese and Korean cuisines, there are plenty of choices to choose from, however, I think that the prices are a bit too pricey for Ilonggos especially that the servings are not that satisfying. But we were actually satisfied with the unlimited side dishes and I love that mashed sweet potato. 



Comments

Popular Posts