Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen

We went to BGC this day to look for Adel's prom outfit and Ate Che's also here to accompany us. 

The view on top of SM Aura.





When we're done, we decided to eat here at Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen. I have always been a fan of Ramen, influenced by all the anime I've watched since I was little. 


Having fun with the chopsticks, isn't he?


Long range mirror shot. Haha! Fail. 


Their grilled pork ramen. Adel wasn't able to eat this because, well, he can't. Religious beliefs, his full name is Abdella, see? That's why, whenever we dine out, I can't order anything with pork, coz I can't share it with him. 


This was a really good ramen, I'll be back to try more of what's on their menu.


So for him, we ordered this, forgot the name of this dish though. 


Karaage, Japanese fried chicken.


Posting more photos of him, he might go viral. Hahaha!



Comments

Popular Posts