Lia's Cakes in Season: Home of the Original Avocado Cake



I was on a date with my friend, Arianne, when we tried this cake shop. It was actually a first time for us to see a shop which has our favorite colors. Mine is green, while hers is purple. That was what caught our attention first. 

I've always remembered avocado as being one of my favorite fruits. Finding this cake shop in Kapitolyo, Pasig was one of my happy moments in life. This is actually my first time eating a dessert made from avocado, except for the one we usually make at home, avocado with milk and sugar. That counts as dessert, right? 



This is their avocado cheesecake. You can actually taste the real flavor of avocado, certainly made of pure quality ingredients. I ordered this and Arianne had her coffee. We were very full from eating at Charlie's so there was very little space left for some desserts. They have a limited variety of drinks to order.


This is how the interior looks like. Look at all those delicious treats! 

The shop is actually quite small, and can only accommodate a few people at a time. People normally come here after lunch time, like we did, to eat some desserts.


My friend Arianne. :))



The prices are quite reasonable for me. 



So this concludes our experience at Lia's. I'd be back to try more of their avocado desserts selections. 



Comments

Popular Posts