Cafe Bene at SM City Paranaque

I have been living in Manila now for a year yet I have never been at this part of Paranaque. I accompanied a friend, Nikka since she's new in the city. Anyway, after hours of doing errands, we decided to stop by and chill for a while.



Hi there Nikka! Most of my friends do not know I blog about our food and travel adventures, so this will come as a surprise later. 


Cookies and Cream Bingsu. Nikka likes Cookies and Cream so we ordered this, they still have two other flavors, one is stawberry, the other one I forgot. This, I think, is a Korean Cafe since they have this Korean Shaved Ice dessert. 


Of course, my Iced Matcha Latte and Nikka's Choco something Frappe. Hahaha! I love the moderation in sweetness, just the right amount, not very overwhelming. 


I forgot how much each of these cost but we paid I think about 500 pesos in all. 


Hi, it's me. I barely had enough sleep here I guess. Till my next entry! 


Comments

Popular Posts