Discover Kapitolyo, Pasig: Kitchen Diaries at 1st Street

One afternoon when I was too bored to stay in at the dorm, I decided to go out and try out this place. I had dinner plans with some friends during that day, who works at AsiaPro and I thought it should be best to wait for them here while I also study for the upcoming board exam.



When I entered the cafe, the lady owner asked me first where have I heard about KiD. I was actually in the area two days ago to meet some friends but just decided to check this place out some other time. After two days I went back. She immediately introduced to me their best sellers which are actually mostly have something to do with red velvet. Sadly, I haven't eaten yet that day yet and was desperate for a meal already. They also have something to offer for those who are in a diet. 

The owners mom offered me free taste of their cookies. My favorite was "The Grasshopper". I can call that "Cookie of the Summer" too, it's got mint in it, which was very refreshing to eat.



This is how the interior looks like.



It's kinda cool to study here since there's a lot of inspirational quotes posted. 







I decided to take this spot which was near the window.


The view from where I sat. I do like observing people passing by, that's why whenever possible I always sit near the window. 







This is their menu. I would like to come back and try their deconstructed Frozen Kid or Milo Bomb. I'm not a coffee lover so probably I'll try the latter. I think you have to make the drink yourself and they're gonna take a video of you and post it on Instagram. 



This is the meal that I ordered, Garlic Rice, Toasted Angus Corned Beef, and English Scrambled Egg. I might be back for some desserts some other time.




Comments

Popular Posts