Kissako Uji Matcha Cafe at Pioneer Street Kapitolyo, Pasig

Matcha has always been my favorite. It has a lot of benefits for the body and though my friends tease this favorite of mine as "Chopsuey Flavor" I will still and always end up ordering this whenever we visit a restaurant or cafe that offers anything that has Matcha. Anyway, I first knew this place when I saw Tricia Gosingtian's post on Instagram. Since this blog is my food diary, I ordered their best seller, Matcha Parfait, 190 pesos.

\

I actually came here to try their famous Matcha Parfait and also to study for the upcoming board exam. I think I can study better when I'm outside observing the happenings around. 



Round Two. Sencha Tea, costs 150 pesos I think, with free cookie. I think you should drink this while still hot, can be very bitter when the temperature goes down. 


Comments

Popular Posts