Thai Dara at Kapitolyo, Pasig

Earlier the day we came here, I accompanied a friend, Adel (the guy in the succeeding photos) to visit the 1D exhibit at the SM Megamall. Afterwards, I met my long time friend Arianne. We came here about 2-3 in the afternoon, too late for lunch and way too early for dinner. 


Their menu, I think you can find this in some sites already, but I just like to have a copy of my own. I'm not good with taking photos, sorry for that. 







Tom Yum Goong. You can ask them to adjust the spiciness according to your liking.


I forgot the name of this dish, I probably also forgot to take a photo of the menu where this dish belongs. But anyway, it's beef, with bagoong (shrimp paste) and some pickled veggies. Very delicious.


Thai iced tea and plain rice.


Hi there Adel, enjoying the food ei?


But this is the best of all. Thai Dara's Padthai. I think this ranks second according to some critics. We saw a tarp posted inside the restaurant saying it, so of course, we ordered their best seller. 


Arianne's Sticky Rice with Mangoes. Not that different from Ilonggo's Ibos and Paho. Hahaha! 



Since there is Matcha, I ordered this. Red Bean Crispy Roti with Matcha Ice Cream. 


Adel's Mango Crispy Roti with Coconut Ice Cream.


The desserts are actually good for sharing already. Though they were very delicious, we weren't able to finish it all. 

The three of us taken by Thai Dara's staff. Too bad it's blurred.



And of course I came back, with a different set of friends. We ordered almost the same food again, except I didn't order the Lemongrass Iced Tea coz it tastes like Iced Tinola Soup, sorry, just being honest.


With one additional new order Bangkok Spring Rolls. 


Comments

Popular Posts