Discover Bacolod City: Calea Pastries & Coffee

Yes, Calea, one of the most popular cafes in Bacolod City! I have a lot of good reviews from my friends who frequently visit the City of Smile. Since I was already in the area, and we had to go to Bacolod to ride the bus to Canlaon, we just had to visit this cafe. Boy, I was never a bit disappointed. 



The cakes already look like you've been sent to heaven and what an ethereal feeling it was when I found out how much it cost. I was jealous of the residents of Bacolod City to be able to celebrate joyful occasions with these cakes and even get to eat them at regular days. A slice can range from only 40-70 pesos each compared to Iloilo or Manila this is way too cheap. I was very happy. 



I look tired from all the travelling for the day though. Just look at the interior design of the cafe. Never would you think that a slice would only cost 40-60 pesos with no service charge at all. We were more than happy to leave a tip for the kind lady who waited our table. Anyway, I'll definitely be back and sample more of their delectable looking cakes. 





Comments

Popular Posts