Discover Iloilo: Live by Healthy Kitchen

With the Ayala Group investing in Iloilo, they developed this place called Atria at San Rafael, Mandurriao, Iloilo City. At Atria, you will find cafe's and restaurants where others are branches of local favorites such as Pizzaro and Netong's Batchoyan. So when I came back to the City of Love after a very tiring week of backpacking to the west, I accompanied my mom to the city. I suggested to her that we should try this place since I hear a lot of it from my friends. My mom likes organic stuff and is into healthy living too, so I was sure she'd like the place. Plus it was also near my brother's school, so if she feels like fetching them from school, she can hang out here while waiting. 

So this is what it's like inside. They sell those healthy stuff which I'm sure are expensive. Haha! I wasn't interested so I didn't get to have a look at the items. It kinda feels homey and I did like the earthy colors. 



Their Pad Thai was already nice but of course, Thai Dara's better. 

I think this is their Pandan Chicken. The presentation is nice. The taste is already acceptable to me. 

Their purple rice. 

Their Malunggay Smoothie which also has other fruits included like banana. My friend, Franzyn recommended that I should try this if I get the chance to dine here. It didn't taste like I was drinking something with malunggay on it. 


Mom paid a little less 500 pesos, already seems reasonable in Iloilo. Normally this place is packed. A lot of Ilonggos are into healthy living already and I bet they they also like their cooking here. So if you happen to come at the City of Love, make sure to pass by Atria and visit this place. Not that they're paying to advertise them, but as an Ilongga, I just want to promote what we have in Iloilo. 

Comments

Popular Posts