Discover Iloilo: Salt Gastro Lounge

So after my backpacking trip, a college friend, Mary Chris wanted to meet up for dinner. Of course we don't see each other often and we also had lots of catching up to do. We originally planned on having dinner at The Lighthouse because I always see a lot of my friends dining at that restaurant and they are always emphasizing their Lava Cake. Anyway, on the way to The Lighthouse Restobar, I passed by San Agustin University and a restaurant on soft opening caught my eye. So when I met up with the girls, Larvz and Mec, I suggested to instead try this place. 


So these are what what we have ordered:

Larvz' Onion Soup




I forgot the name of this dish, I always take a photo of the menu of a restaurant for reference but I just forgot about it during that time. Anyway, that's Cajun Chicken with Coleslaw and "special" rice. 

This was mine. Of course steak! I love meat. the meat was okay.Not that I have anything bad to comment about it. 

This wasn't detox juice coz I'm pretty sure I wouldn't order something like that for the night. But I remember liking this healthy juice though. The girls ordered softdrinks, meh. The restaurant also serves cocktails and other liquor drinks, but we decided to have those at Smallville where party life starts at midnight. 


Yep these are my college buddies. We were classmates during our first year in college, but we took different paths along the way but still managed to keep our friendship. The night wasn't enough for there was just so much to talk about. Those two went on a backpacking trip to Cebu and Bohol and they were just planning for the trip when I had dinner with them. Of course they invited and and of course I couldn't come because when they were having fun I was pulling all nighters at the office meeting deadlines. Till next time girls! 

Comments

Popular Posts